Jesus said to him,
"'You shall love the LORD your God
with all your heart, with all your soul,
and with all your mind.'
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like it:
'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
On these two commandments hang
all the Law and the Prophets."
Matthew 22:37-39 NKJV
We Share God's LOVE, ACCEPTANCE and FORGIVENESS Toward You In Jesus' Name ...
This page was last updated: May 23, 2018
"Love, Acceptance & Forgiveness"
The quality of love we desire to give is God’s AGAPE — to love God and one another unconditionally —just as God, the Father, loves us.
"For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the
world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
John 3:16-17 NKJV
"The Most Excellent Way" is to be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ, and to:
- Grow in faith and the knowledge of Christ.
- Understand the sin nature that leads to addiction and obsessive behavior.
- Learn and apply Biblical principles for living joy-filled, productive lives.
- Provide comfort and support to one another, with mutual accountability.
- Confess our sins one to another.
- Love one another. We love because He first loved us!
The Most Excellent Way Christian Fellowship © 2009-2018. All rights reserved.
19361 Brookhurst St ~ S161, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
The Most Excellent Way Christian Fellowship © 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
NEW: 19361 Brookhurst St ~ S161, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 • 800-548-8845