This page was last updated: May 11, 2018
"The Christian's Daily Walk"
Our daily walk can be summed up in a few words: trust and obey throughout the day. While this may be a consistent manner of life for some of us who have been walking with the Lord over a period of time, all of us need to give intentional attention to the Lord and His Word early in the day and throughout the day. We need to remember Christ Himself, consider His glorious attributes, and His life in us.
We desire that "The Most Excellent Way" be a place where truth and encouragement are shared, helping each of us to trust and obey the Holy Spirit more and more as He guides us from glory to glory. As we commit ourselves to a daily walk, we discover we are trusting and obeying God more and more each day.
- Seek God ~ Matthew 11:28-30, James 1:5-8
- Read and Obey God's Word ~ Hebrews 4:11-13, James 1:22-25
- Love God and Others ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Matthew 22:37-40
- Pray to God In Jesus' Name ~ Matthew 7:7-9, 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18, Philippians 4:6-7, Psalms 143:7-11
- Deny Self and Walk According to the Holy Spirit ~ Luke 9:23-24, Romans 8:1-4, Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 3:17-18, Colossians 3:1-2; 3:17, John 3:30-31
- Be Cleansed by God ~ Ephesians 5:26-27, 1 John 1:9
- Prepare for Spiritual Warfare ~ Ephesians 6:10-13, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6
- Praise God ~ Hebrews 13:14-16
- Worship God ~ Hebrews 4:15-16, Job 1:20-12, Job 42:5-6, Revelation 4:6-11
- Trust God ~ Psalms 139:1-6
- Thank God ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Ephesians 5:20-21
- Serve God and One Another ~ Romans 6:22-23, Ephesians 2:20; 6:7-8
"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory,
to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith;
that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the
width and length and depth and height —
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge;
that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:14-19 NKJV
The Christian's Daily Walk ...
Jesus replaces our filthy rags with
robes of righteousness!
"In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:6 NKJV
The New Man
"This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord,
that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, having
their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God,
because of the ignorance
that is in them,
because of the blindness
of their heart; who,
being past feeling,
have given themselves
over to lewdness,
to work all uncleanness
But you have not so
learned Christ, if indeed
you have heard Him and
have been taught by Him,
as the truth is in Jesus:
that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the
old man which grows
corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be
renewed in the spirit
of your mind, and that
you put on the new man which was created
according to God,
in true righteousness
Ephesians 4:17-24 NKJV
"My voice You shall hear
in the morning, O LORD;
In the morning I will
direct it to You,
And I will look up."
Psalm 5:3 NKJV
"Ponder the path of your
feet, and let all your
ways be established."
Proverbs 4:26 NKJV
"Blessed is the man who walks not
in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree planted
by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper."
Psalms 1:1-3 NKJV
We MEND Christians WITH Christ
The Most Excellent Way Christian Fellowship © 2009-2018. All rights reserved.
19361 Brookhurst St. ~ S161, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 • 800-548-8845
We can't walk with God while holding hands with the devil.